WoW
Such beauty
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Has anyone found work during this?
I'm having a lot of trouble looking for work, but I keep trying Hopefully before christmas or income tax time I'll be working.... I have a lot of faith in God that I'll be back in the right track for my family. I would like to say to the people that are still searching for work to keep your faith in God because he will help you get through this rough time. Believe me I thought that there will never be a second chance for me to be happy, but I was wrong I found love again in the strangest place ever... A homeless shelter!!!! Now I'm happily married with 2 more children which is in total 4 children... 1 boy and 3 girls, we are struggling, but we are happy,safe,strong, and we know that things will get better!!!! GOOD LUCK BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL GET BACK IN THE RIGHT TRACK ALSO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment