PayBox
This site is quite good and I hope that you would at least take a look at the site and give it a try.... Right now I have by tomorrow $1,800 in my account. The only thing is for right now you won't be able to withdraw the money yet until april or may of this year, but the good thing is that you'll be earning a lot of money everyday until the time comes that you are allowed to withdraw the money from your paybox account to your paypal account, then to your bank account, so that you can have enough money for you and your family. I can't wait for that day to come I'll be able to place my children in a decent private daycare/school for them to learn a lot more than the daycare they are in now!!!! I'm doing this for my children they need the money more than i do. Please give it a try... and hopefully you like more than i do!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment